Aganto is one of the most experienced, credible, and professional temporary building suppliers in the UK. With a team of 25 and based in the Midlands, Team Aganto is on hand, by your side, from initial enquiry to site visit, through to building installation and aftercare maintenance packages.
Aganto’s sales team cover everywhere in the UK and Ireland. Between the technical and site team, they have over 60 years of temporary building experience between them. They offer a free, non-obligatory site visit so they can help visualise the building on your site, take calculations and work on your bespoke quote.
Aganto has built their excellent reputation over 16 years and has an impeccable health and safety background. This is why they are chosen over their competitors. Down to earth, friendly, yet the utmost professionalism throughout the company, from operations, to accounts to their junior foreman.
All of Aganto’s site staff are trained in effective use of prefabricated buildings and are qualified to the required construction industry standards. Aganto only sub-contracts to installers who they have a proven, long-standing working relationship with and who work under direct supervision of Aganto’s Site Managers.
• Hire contracts - for minimal risk, commitment, and investment
• Purchase options - for longer-term requirements with a buy-back option to reduce risk
• No foundations required
• Strong and durable aluminium frame
• Robust and weatherproof (snow and wind loadings to BSEN1991)
• Roof, wall, and floor systems conform to British Fire & Safety codes
• Easy to extend, modify, dismantle, or relocate
• Coloured roof and wall options
• PVC roof provides high degree of natural light
• Varying levels of insulated cladding ranging from canopies through to temperature controlled and chilled environments
• Unlimited length in 5m bays, eave heights up to 6m and widths from 5m to 30m in 5m modules - providing a solution for everyone
Contact our team on 01635 897547or visit www.aganto.co.uk for more information.